Camping is an amazing way to get in touch with nature and escape the hustle and bustle of city life. However, one of the downsides of camping is the lack of access to basic amenities such as showers. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll be discussing everything you need to know about how to shower when camping. From popular products to tips and tricks, we’ve got it all!
Popular Products for Camping Showers
When it comes to camping showers, there are a variety of products available on the market. Here are some of the most popular:
|Product Name||Description||Average Price|
|ZODI Outback Gear Extreme SC Hot Shower||A portable hot shower that comes with a 10,000 BTU burner and a showerhead with a 6-foot hose.||$250|
|NEMO Helio Portable Pressure Shower||A solar-powered camp shower that can hold up to 2.9 gallons of water and is easy to set up.||$100|
|RinseKit Portable Shower||A compact and lightweight shower that can hold up to 2 gallons of water and has a spray nozzle.||$90|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Popular Products
- ZODI Outback Gear Extreme SC Hot Shower
- Pros: Provides a hot shower, durable and long-lasting, large water tank.
- Cons: Expensive, bulky and heavy to carry, requires propane fuel.
- Pros: Solar-powered, easy to set up, lightweight and compact.
- Cons: Limited water capacity, may not heat up as much in colder weather.
- Pros: Compact and lightweight, easy to use, comes with a spray nozzle.
- Cons: Limited water capacity, does not provide hot water.
Responses from People Who Have Used the Products
- “I purchased the ZODI Outback Gear Extreme SC Hot Shower for a camping trip and it was amazing! The water was hot and the showerhead had great pressure. It was a bit heavy to carry, but it was worth it!”
- “The NEMO Helio Portable Pressure Shower was perfect for our weekend camping trip. It was easy to set up and the solar power worked great. The only downside was that we had to refill it a few times because of the limited water capacity.”
- “I love my RinseKit Portable Shower! It’s lightweight and easy to use, and the spray nozzle is great for rinsing off after a swim. The only downside is that it doesn’t provide hot water, but I don’t mind cold showers.”
Tips and Tricks for Showering When Camping
Aside from purchasing a camping shower, there are a few tips and tricks that can make showering in the great outdoors a bit easier:
- Choose a campsite with access to water. If you’re camping near a lake or river, you can use a bucket or collapsible water container to collect water and use it to rinse off.
- Use biodegradable soap. When showering outside, it’s important to use soap that is safe for the environment. Look for biodegradable soap that won’t harm plants or animals.
- Take a dip in a natural body of water. If you’re camping near a lake or river, take advantage of the natural water source and go for a swim. Just be sure to rinse off afterwards!
- Bring a towel and change of clothes. After showering, it’s important to dry off and change into clean clothes. This will help you feel refreshed and ready for your next camping adventure.
Showering when camping doesn’t have to be a daunting task. With the right products and a few tips and tricks, you can stay clean and refreshed while enjoying the great outdoors. Whether you choose to invest in a camping shower or use a natural water source, the key is to be prepared and have fun!